Customer Success Manager
Real Customer Success comes from the heart. You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, then you will love working with ezyCollect! We are a dynamic startup company, with a vision to make business easier for SME’s all around the world. You will be working on an exciting product to make it even better! We believe in fostering a flexible, results oriented workplace where our clients come first. There are a lot of businesses who are adopting our product and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
When you work at ezyCollect there are opportunities galore to learn and gain experience on all facets of a growing business including online marketing strategy, product development and enhancements business analysis. We are on the verge of product expansions so the right candidate won’t be limited to the outline of responsibilities below. If you are a go getter… come and get it!
Who you are:
- You have a great and proven track record in a role of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention with a proven ability in introducing innovation and efficiency
- Super customer focused – you’re someone who loves going above and beyond to create an awesome experience for customers
- You demonstrate a desire for continuous learning and improvement
- You love customers and are always willing to help and deliver business results
- A superb communicator with a high level of customer empathy and enabling people to see them get to successful outcomes and make changes for their business
- You take initiative and don’t just stick to the task at hand, you are able to look outside the box
- 2-3 years experience within customer implementation, on-boarding, training or project management ,
- Account management or sales looking to move in customer success (preferably within a SaaS environment)
- Adept in managing a high velocity project cycle, juggling 5+ projects at any one time and managing a high-volume portfolio of accounts
- Ability to plan your time appropriately
- Ability to work cross functionally – work closely with sales, marketing, product team, leadership etc.
- Good experience with CRM, ideally Hubspot
- Give work your all, make an impact but have fun doing so!
What you’ll be doing
Onboarding / Implementation
- Delight customers with a superb customer experience as a new customer of ezyCollect
- Own the successful set-up and on-boarding of new customers
- Project manage implementation of software, liaising with partners, different levels of the organisation to get product up and running within right time frames
- Be an expert in our product, updating customers on new features and educating them on areas where they could get more value
- Conduct training sessions (or refresher training for new users) for clients for (adjusting style and talk track to be relevant for different types of stakeholders) on how to use the platform and get the best from it
- Manage the lifecycle of customers to ensure they have an exceptional customer experience with ezyCollect
- Drive adoption, full utilisation and success of customers to ensure they renew
- Work with customers to understand business outcomes they are looking to achieve and conduct quarterly business reviews
- Build superb customer relationships across your portfolio
- Identify opportunities to upsell to relevant product offerings that customers would get more value of
- Churn management
- Complete all administration and support activities to get customer on-boarded within the right time frames as well as maintaining CRM with accurate customer records and touch-points
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Program manage account escalations
Why join ezyCollect and what will you get from it?
We are one of Australia’s most exciting fintech startups and we pride ourselves in helping businesses to get paid faster and make better credit decisions. We are a very brave, fast-paced, customer-centric organisation and we are constantly experimenting and striving to achieve our next moonshot. At ezyCollect, we love each other very much but we are not a family. We are a high performing sports team. We are stars that strive to shine brighter with the help of each other. We like to share. We share our food (with around 20 different nationalities in our team, there is always something new to try out), our knowledge (ezyQuizzy), our fun times (Friday drinks and some considerable attempts at table tennis). You will get to work very closely with the founders and the leadership team. We fully trust you and give you the flexibility you need. In return we only expect you to care enough, be passionate about our customers and our people, be adaptable and own it.
● There is an immense opportunity for the right candidate to grow together with the company and help shape the future of ezyCollect
● Being part of a passionate, entrepreneurial team where you’ll be valued for your contribution
● Dedicated training and coaching to help facilitate your career growth
● Insight/access into multiple facets of the business, giving a unique level of experience
● Laptop, headset, equipment and mobile provided
● Annual training budget provided
● Fun and collaborative work environment guaranteed